What is this module all about?
To scale up their impact, social entrepreneurs require access to affordable finance. They must learn how to navigate blended financing approaches in order to unlock untapped sources of funding. Changemaker Finance about empowering social entrepreneurs to re-think and develop current and new funding strategies.
We invite you to join our Changemaker Finance introductory workshop! Join this 2-day online workshop to learn more about social finance approaches in order to unlock untapped sources of funding. We also offer a co-learning space for peers, investors, advisors, and experts to provide support and opportunities to collaborate
This module includes a 2-day online workshop consisting 120 min trainings on social finance approaches:
2 sessions on June 28th & 30th, 2022, 9- 11 a.m. CET
Why You Should Apply?
Participants leave knowing more about of all kinds of possibilities to raise funds and investment. They will learn from our best insights and learnings in creating blended financing strategies as well as investment offers that appeal to both commercial and social investors.
Ashoka Fellows and their staff member: This module is for you, if you want to;
- learn more about scaling your social venture and need new forms of financing to do so.
- learn more about blended finance strategies and analyze your status quo with leading experts of the field.
Ashoka Support Network (ASN) members: This module is for you if you want to;
- learn more about investment possibilities and raise your awareness about social finance and social entrepreneurship in general.
- connect, network and co-create with leading social entrepreneurs.
- to support Ashoka Fellows in raising finance and understand the right tools for it.
Ashoka Partners, other change leaders (from the corporate world or foundations): This module is for you, if you want to;
- establish connections and gain knowledge in the field of social finance
- connect, network & co-create with leading social entrepreneurs.
Ashoka Staff: This module is for you, if you want to;
- learn more about social finance to best support your Ashoka Fellows.
Ashoka Fellows, Ashoka Fellow team members, Ashoka Support Network (ASN) member, Ashoka Staff | Join for free
Part of an affiliated Ashoka Program or Partnership:
Hello Europe Social Entrepreneur | Join for free
Steelcase employee or partner, Nestlé CSV Prize Finalist, Catalyst2030 Member - You have access to a group ticket and can participate in any module free of charge until the maximum number of free tickets is reached.
Ashoka Visionary Program Alumna/us - you can participate in any module with a 50% discount at 1,000€ per module (VAT not included).
Corporate or Institutional Partners of Ashoka | Other Partners | Change Leaders. The fee to participate in a module is:
- For corporate participants: 2,000€ per person (VAT not included)
- For non-profit participants: 1,000€ per person (VAT not included)
- We also offer “group tickets” to participate in any module with a discount. Please reach out to us for more information
In case the fee is prohibitive to your participation, please apply anyway and mention it in the accessibility question and we will get in touch about our stipend. We evaluate stipends on a case by case basis.
Meet the Module Lead
We are happy to introduce you to one of the best leaders in this area:
Alex de la Torre
Changemaker Finance Module Lead
Alex is responsible of the Changemaker Finance activities at Ashoka and the ASN Angel Network manager. Alex leverages his financial experience as economic consultant and as finance director at Ashoka Spain. He has delivered several social finance workshops and has been part of various Social Investment Accelerators.