What is this module all about?
We will host a series of practice sessions for Ashoka Fellows, their teams and where we will dive deeper into the leadership experience from Ashoka Fellows across our global community – particularly how they build leadership in their teams and in their communities.
Who Can Apply?
- Ashoka Fellows and/or their team members
- Ashoka Young Changemakers
- Ashoka Support Network (ASN) Members
- Ashoka Changemaker School Leaders
- Ashoka Staff
- Part of an affiliated Ashoka Program or Partnership
- Corporate or Instutional Partners of Ashoka
- Partners of Ashoka
- Other Interested Change Leaders
Why You Should Apply?
Ashoka Fellows, Ashoka Fellow team members, Ashoka Young Changemakers, Ashoka Changemaker School Leaders: This module is for you, if:
- you want to explore practices and lessons
- you are keen to connect with some of the most innovative social entrepreneurs and experts to co-learn / co-create systems change strategies.
Ashoka Support Network (ASN) Members, Ashoka Partners, other Change Leaders (including from businesses, funders, intermediaries, etc.): This module is for you, if you;
- want to implement systems change strategies to your own project, to your organization, in your own field / industry to scale your impact.
- want to connect to leading social entrepreneurs.
- want to establish connections to key-players in the field of systems change.
- want to implement systems change strategies in your own field / industry to scale your impact.
Ashoka Staff: This module is for you, if:
- you want to actively support the Ashoka community to aim for systems change.